Budgeting Loan Number 0843 455 0031.
A budgeting loan is a loan that is used to purchase essential things such as furniture, clothes moving costs, or hire purchase debts. It is a one-off payment from the social fund provided by the UK Government. The Department of Work and Pensions has offered people with the Budgeting loan Phone number which they can dial to get financial assistance. The minimum amount one can borrow is 100 Euros. No interest is charged on the loan. Thus, one only repays the amount they borrowed. The loan should be repaid within a period of 104 days.
What are some of the expenses that can be settled using the loan?
- Purchase of furniture or household equipment.
- Acquisition of clothing or footwear.
- One can also use the loan to settle their travel expenses.
- The loan can be utilised for payment of an advance rent or removal fees for a new home.
- The credit can also be used in repaying hire purchase or other debts one might be having.
- Maternity or funeral expenses.
- The loan can be used in improving, securing, or maintaining a home.
Social Fund Number 0843 455 0031.
Who qualifies for a budgeting loan?
One can also contact the budgeting loan phone number 0843 455 0031 and get more advice about the qualifications for getting the budgeting loan. To receive a budgeting loan, they must meet the following conditions:
- One must be currently receiving either income support, pension credit, income-based jobseeker’s allowance or income-related Employment and Support Allowance.
- One has been claiming for at least 26 weeks, either consecutively or with a break not exceeding 28 days.
The amount of loan one qualifies for can be affected by certain factors such as existing Social Fund Loans and Savings over 1000 Euros or 2000 Euros for those over 61 years. One can get up to 348 Euros if they are single if the applicant is part of a couple they can be awarded a loan of up to 464 Euros and if one has children they can be given 812 Euros. The loan is usually paid into the applicant’s bank account.
In the case of any complaints, one can write to Jobcentre Plus within 28 days of the decision to ask for a review of the Budgeting Loan decision. A further review can be accessed at the office of the Independent Case Examiner. The review should take no longer than 21 working days. One can also contact the budgeting loan phone number in case of any complaints. The budgeting loan is interest-free loans from the social fund made available to people who claim certain income-related benefits.
Download an application form here and return it to the address bellow.
Offices For Budgeting Loan Applications.
|Customer Services||0843 455 0031|
East Anglia & Essex
Chesterfield Benefit Centre.
Mail Handling Site A.
South East, North East,
North West England & Wales.
Wembley Benefit Centre.
Mail Handling Site A.
South West England & Scotland.
Birmingham Social Fund.
Post Handling Site B.